1. Click on the “Utilities” option on the initial invoice list screen
2. Select the “ Manage reports” option
The drop-down menu allows you to request the download of audit reports as RCF:
- Registered invoices
- Invoices without accounting record
- Retained invoices
- Rejected invoices
- Invoice status history report
3. Once the report to download has been chosen, the tool will ask for the date range of the invoices that must appear in the report.
4. Click "download" and then you will be shown the list of all the requested reports, with their corresponding download status:
- Requested: It means that the report is being generated. Depending on the size of the report, this can take from a few minutes to several hours (especially if the invoice status history report is requested).
- Active: means that the report is already generated and available to the user who requested it.
5. To download the report, click on the "File Name" of those that are in the "Activate" state. Once done, a window will appear to download the .CSV file that will contain the invoices in the report.